Project Managements Unit (PMU), Promotion of Trout Farming in Northern Areas of Pakistan (FDB)
Fisheries Development Board (FDB), Ministry of National Food Security & Research is executing a PSDP funded project titled (PROMOTION OF TROUT FARMING IN NORTHERN AREAS OF PAKISTAN) for which applications for appointments on contract basis specifically for the project duration are invited against the following vacant post.
- Office Assistant (PPS-05)
The advertisement outlines the required qualifications, experience and age limit. Please refer to the advertisement for more information.
Advertisement (English): Click Here to Download
Online Portal Link: Click Here to Apply Now
Last Date for submission of Application Forms is 24th April, 2023.
- How To Apply:
- You need to create your ID first (Click On Register a New Account).
- Set Your Profile by filling each field carefully (Don’t leave any field blank).
- Once, you built your profile then you can login to the ATS portal with CNIC and password you have set.
- Next step would be to complete your credentials/profile (personal information, upload picture, education, experience etc). Kindly, make sure you don’t leave any filed blank.
- Once, you complete your profile, then you can apply for available jobs by clicking on the tab “New Jobs” on the left corner.
- Select the job you are interested in to apply.
- Review all the data you have entered and print the form with challan form.
- Submit fee mentioned on the challan form in the bank account mentioned on the challan form.
- Send your complete form to the given address with challan form (signed and stamped from the bank) and also send all your credentials/degrees/certifications/CNIC copy etc.
- Use proper registered courier services for sending your form and other credentials.
- Please don’t forget to mention your Name, CNIC No, Cell No and the post applied at the deposit slips.
Allied Testing Services (ATS)
111-B, Street No 30, F-10/1, Islamabad.
Dear Candidates/Applicants ,
Our website is the primary source of communication between you and ATS. So it is necessary for all Candidates/Applicants to check the website on daily basis and read the "News and Announcements".