PHA Foundation (HQ), Ministry of Housing & Works
PHA Foundation (HQ), M/O Housing & Works is public sector based in Islamabad, with regional offices, is looking for qualified, energetic, and self-motivated individuals to join their team on a regular basis for the following posts.
- Assistant Director (General Cadre) (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director (Technical Cadre) (BPS-17)
- Web Developer (BPS-17)
- Assistant Network System Administrator (BPS-16)
- Assistant Private Secretary (BPS-16)
- IT Assistant (BPS-15)
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Steno-typist (BPS-14)
- Sub-Engineer (Civil/EM) (BPS-14)
- LDC (BPS-09)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-02)
The advertisement outlines the required qualifications, experience and age limit. Please refer to the advertisement for more information.
Advertisement (English): Click Here to Download
Content Weightage: Click Here to Download
Online Portal Link: Click Here to Apply Now
Last Date for submission of Application Forms is 7th April, 2023.
- How To Apply:
- You need to create your ID first (Click On Register a New Account).
- Set Your Profile by filling each field carefully (Don’t leave any field blank).
- Once, you built your profile then you can login to the ATS portal with CNIC and password you have set.
- Next step would be to complete your credentials/profile (personal information, upload picture, education, experience etc). Kindly, make sure you don’t leave any filed blank.
- Once, you complete your profile, then you can apply for available jobs by clicking on the tab “New Jobs” on the left corner.
- Select the job you are interested in to apply.
- Review all the data you have entered and print the form with challan form.
- Submit fee mentioned on the challan form in the bank account mentioned on the challan form.
- Send your complete form to the given address with challan form (signed and stamped from the bank) and also send all your credentials/degrees/certifications/CNIC copy etc.
- Use proper registered courier services for sending your form and other credentials.
- Please don’t forget to mention your Name, CNIC No, Cell No and the post applied at the deposit slips.
Allied Testing Services (ATS)
111-B, Street No 30, F-10/1, Islamabad.
Dear Candidates/Applicants ,
Our website is the primary source of communication between you and ATS. So it is necessary for all Candidates/Applicants to check the website on daily basis and read the "News and Announcements".