News and Announcements
Applications are invited from candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for the following vacant posts in the Livestock & Dairy Development Department (Research Wing), Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Computer Operator (BPS-16)
- Electrical Cum-Mechanical Supervisor (BPS-16)
- Sub Engineer (Civil) (BPS-12)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Veterinary Assistant (BPS-10)
- Artificial Insemination Technician (BPS-10)
- Pesh Imam (BPS-10)
- Khadim for Mosque (BPS-07)
- Assistant Store Keeper (BPS-07)
- Tractor Driver (BPS-07)
- Driver (BPS-06)
- Tube Well Operator (BPS-06)
The details of the minimum qualification and age limit are given in the advertisement. Please view the advertisement for the details.
Advertisement (English): Click Here to Download
Online Portal Link: Click Here to Apply Now
Last Date for submission of Application Forms is .
- How To Apply:
- You need to create your ID first (Click On Register a New Account).
- Set Your Profile by filling each field carefully (Don’t leave any field blank).
- Once, you built your profile then you can login to the ATS portal with CNIC and password you have set.
- Next step would be to complete your credentials/profile (personal information, upload picture, education, experience etc). Kindly, make sure you don’t leave any filed blank.
- Once, you complete your profile, then you can apply for available jobs by clicking on the tab “New Jobs” on the left corner.
- Select the job you are interested in to apply.
- Review all the data you have entered and print the form with challan form.
- Submit fee mentioned on the challan form in the bank account mentioned on the challan form.
- Send your complete form to the given address with challan form (signed and stamped from the bank) and also send all your credentials/degrees/certifications/CNIC copy etc.
- Use proper registered courier services for sending your form and other credentials.
- Please don’t forget to mention your Name, CNIC No, Cell No and the post applied at the deposit slips.
Allied Testing Services (ATS)
111-B, Street No 30, F-10/1, Islamabad.
Dear Candidates/Applicants ,
Our website is the primary source of communication between you and ATS. So it is necessary for all Candidates/Applicants to check the website on daily basis and read the "News and Announcements".